Keelung Shore Excursion: Explore Old Taipei Temple Culture (Lunch Din Tai Fung)
We provide Muslim-friendly services like bathroom facilities, halal prayer room, meals at halal certified restaurant, seafood or vegetarian restaurant.
When you’re picked up from Keelung Cruise Port, we highly recommend this private tour for who has just one day to explore the culture of Taipei City. You’ll visit must-see sites like Dalongdong Baoan Temple, Confucius Temple, Taipei 101 and Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall.
- First stop at Baoan Temple, constructed in 1742 and induction into UNESCO for cultural heritage conservation in 2003
- Second, explore the sober spirit of Confucianism at Taipei Confucius Temple
- Enjoy steam dumplings at Michelin star awarded restaurant, Din Tai Feng
- After lunch, you will get to the observatory on 89th floor of Taipei 101, which was the highest building in the world
- Visit Liberty Square (also called Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall), an important landmark for Taiwan’s democratic progress
- Learn about Taipei’s history, culture and sights
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch at Din Tai Feng Restaurant: Enjoy the juicy steamed dumplings in the first Michelin star awarded restaurant in Taiwan
- Taipei 101 Observatory Ticket
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Passenger insurance
- Entry/Admission - Taipei 101
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses, typhoons, delayed transportation, other...
- Overtime fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dalongdong Bao An Temple, No.61 Hami Street, Datong, Taipei 103 Taiwan
Dalongdong Baoan Temple is built from1760 by Fujian immigrants to bless “ensuring public security” of the neighborhood. The Taipei Government will also hold Baosheng Cultural Festival in March to June every year. At the festival, there will be some cultural performances that Taiwanese Opera, lively Dragon, and Lion Dance Performances, and so on.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taipei Confucius Temple, 275 Dalong Street, Datong District, Datong, Taipei Taiwan
Modeled after the original Confucius Temple in Shandong, it is the architecture that reveals the stable atmosphere and solemn feeling of temple architecture. Walking around Taipei Confucius Temple, you may feel the tranquility and serenity of this temple. At the Main Hall, there is an inscription that reads “Educate without Discrimination.” Every year on September 28th, the birthday of Confucius, there will be celebrating events like traditional music concert and stylized dancing held here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taipei 101, No.45, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Xinyi District, Taipei 11049 Taiwan
The high-speed elevator will take the tourists to go up fast, and you can see the scenery changing fast at different height. Go up to the 88th floor, tourists will meet a huge Wind Damper first. It is designed for keeping Taipei 101 stable when the earthquake or typhoon are happening. On the 89th floor, there is an indoor observatory allowing travelers to view Taipei at 382 meters above the ground. On the 91st floor, you can see Taipei Basin at 508 meters high. Xinbeitou Hot Springs, Huashan Creative Park, Xingtian Temple can be seen clearly here. But remember the 91st floor is open when the weather is good.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, 21 Chung-Shan S Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 1004 Taiwan
Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall is an important landmark for Taiwan’s democratic progress. Liberty Square in the front gate records the history of many student movements. It is also where the National Theater and Concert Hall locates. There are always full of exhibitions and performances here. Apart from that, the architecture of Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall and National Theater and Concert Hall are also the top-rated attractions. The bigness and stable design of Chinese traditional palace is worth seeing and taking a photo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Port of Keelung, Taiwan
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up you when you arrive at Keelung Cruise Port. Please provide us yourestimated time of arrival.Ports
- Keelung Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant.
- Most travelers can participate
- Passport name,gender, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Reminder: Overtime fee will be charged on-site by the driver guide
- Reminder: Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reminder: In summer, don’t forget to apply sunscreen and wearing sunglasses and hat. In winter, don’t forget to bring a jacket and an umbrella.
- Each traveler is allowed to carry a luggage
- Customers must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.