Keelung Harbor, Yeliou & Northern Coast Tour (From Taipei City)
Go away from the busy City of Taipei and visit the northern part of the Country. Explore Keelung City and the park where you can have a commanding view of the city. You can’t miss a 80 foot tall Buddha Statue message of compassion and peace and the Goddess of Mercy. You will have an experience in being surrounded by different rock formations, such as Queen's Head Rock which was made by nature at Yeliou Geopark.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- tickets and travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - YehLiu Geopark
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Dinner, tips and any personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YehLiu Geopark, No.167-1, Kangton Rd. Yeh Liu Village, Wanli, New Taipei 207 Taiwan
Enjoy a complimentary hotel pickup and transfer from your accommodations and start your Northeast Coast Tour.
Departing from hotel lobby, you will first go away from the busy City of Taipei and head to Keelung City to experience historical and cultural sites, such as Chung Cheng Park. You will see a white 22.5-meter tall statue of Guanyin, the Goddess of Mercy. And you can climb up the stairs inside the statue for a splendid view of Keelung. There is also a statue of smiling Buddha and temple at the ridgeline.
Then, you will proceed to Yeliou Geopark to enjoy being surrounded by not only grotesque but special rock formations. The most famous one is the Queen's Head Rock. When you see the Queen's Head Rock, you will feel like you are in the presence of royalty.
After the completion of the tour , enjoy the worry-free transfer in a courtesy bus back to your hotel .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Taipei City.If your Hotel is not in Taipei City; we will pick you up at Caesar Park Hotel Taipei (it is across from Taipei Main Station.)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Daily service
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.