Ke Ga Light House Excursion
Situated 30km away from Phan Thiet to the North, not only being a time time-honored historical relic with unique architecture like nowhere else but also a captivating tourist attraction in Binh Thuan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off at hotel
- English speaking tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Upon confirmed time, we will pick you up by car. Then, our guide will give you a brief presentation regarding the whole visit.
It will take about 45 minutes along the seashore to arrive Ke Ga sea in Ham Thuan Nam. By using canoe or basket boat, you can get to KeGa island and of course, KeGa light how is just within a walking distance from there.
The lighthouse was made by 184 steps leading to the top where will give you the best view of the whole island and the stunning beach.
In KeGa island, you can freely immerse yourself into the wildness and into the beauty of nature by sunbathing, swimming, going fishing and discovering local live.
On the way back, you can spend a while at Phan Thiet market or Poshanu Cham Tower. Furthermore, visiting ThuyTu temple or ThuyTy palace where the largest whale skeleton is placed and called in a worshiped way as Ong Nam Hai, is also a great choice.
Tour ends, we will bring you back to hotel.
Departure Point :Clients hotel in Mui Ne
Departure Time :7:45am - 8:15am
Return Detail :Clients hotel in Mui Ne
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To best enjoy the tour, come in light clothing, comfortable walking shoes, cap, sun lotion and sunglasses.
- Children above 10 year old are charged as adult
- Children 2-9year old are charged 75% adult price
- Infant 0-1 year old are free of charge
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.