Kazbegi (Stepantsminda) Tour
Kazbegi, one of the most visited places of Georgia. Highest peak of Caucasus on the Eastern side mount Kazbegi 5037m, Holly Trinity church at the altitude of 2200, scenic Military road. Amazing village Juta at the altitude 2240m and Rocky mountain Chaukhi with several peaks, highest peak 3800m.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guiding by professional guide
What's excluded :
- In the morning we will drive to Kazbegi town, newly given name is Stephantsminda, but always hard to forget former toponyms.
As we are going to mountains and Kazbegi is one of the highest peak of Caucasus, if you are familiar with high blood pressure problems, I have some underground tours as well.
En route we will visit Ananuri fortress and church (17-th century). Castle and churches of Dukes of Aragvi, witness of cruel battles of pride dukes against actually everybody and you might guess the end of their dynasty.
We will cross central Caucasus ridge at the Cross pass, pass the Winter resort Gudauri, then stop at the edge of rocky cliff and you can enjoy views from High peak at the valley.
Holly Trinity church, enjoy newly made road up to the church or just drive to Village Juta, Chaukhi mountain, 4km track up to the mount Chaukhi, little ascend, easy walk, but still both ways 8km, you must be able walk long distance, if not still possible to do 1km trek and enjoy views of mount Chaukhi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any place within Tbilisi area
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.