In Georgia, many beautiful and interesting places, with its history and ancient culture. The high-altitude region of Kazbegi is one of them. The most beautiful nature in combination with the unique color of Georgian traditions and hospitality attracts a lot of people.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- jeep climbing to Guergueti
- Our trip will pass along the Military-Georgian road towards the border with Russia. This is the oldest and most important transport artery for several centuries connecting Russia and the countries of Transcaucasia. On the way we will visit the Ananuri architectural complex - the former residence of the princes of Aragvet. Churches and medieval towers of Ananuri majestically tower above Lake Zhinvali, embraced by the slopes of the Caucasus Mountains. We continue the tour by stopping at the confluence of two mountain rivers near the village of Pasanauri. The peculiarity of this place is that each of the two rivers has its own color and when merging the water of the two rivers they flow for a long time parallel to each other without mixing. Our way will continue through the Cross Pass with a stop on the panoramic viewing platform of the Soviet period "Friendship of Peoples", from where you can see a picturesque view of the deep gorge of the Caucasian ridge. Upon arrival in Kazbegi we will change the car for an SUV and we will go up to the Trinity Church of Gergeti, located at an altitude of 2170 meters above sea level. In good weather, you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the famous Kazbek mountain.
Departure Point :Big group pick up from the hotelSmall group meeting in Maydan
Departure Time :everyday at 8 a.m.
Return Detail :Liberty square
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.