Kayaks Alcudia - Kayak Rental in Mallorca North
La Victoria is a beautiful nature reserve in the north of Mallorca and loved by the locals. It offers an amazing view of Cap Formentor and lots of small bays, beaches and rock formations that are great for snorkeling.
Whether you want to head out alone or enjoy the company of a friendly guide, you get all equipment you could need from us to be completely comfortable. Our guides speak English, German, Spanish and French. Kayaking is very easy (If you've never tried it, we show you how to paddle within a minute!) and great fun for every age. When you rent a kayak, we'll give you a walkie talkie to stay connected with us. We want you to enjoy yourself, so come and get to see the real Mallorca with Kayaks Alcudia!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak rental: incl. double kayak (for 2 + 1 small child), paddle, life jacket, helmet, water shoes, dry bag, snorkel equipment, walkie talkie, possible routes & tips, insurance
What's excluded :
- Transfer: can be organised at additional cost, please let us know where you stay & we get in touch
- Kayaks Alcudia offers kayak rental and guided kayak tours in Alcudia in the north of Mallorca. With exclusive access to La Victoria nature reserve, heading out with the kayak is a special experience for your holidays. Explore the stunning sea cave nearby, jump from the cliffs that line the coast, find amazing spots to snorkel and relax in quiet stone bays.
Please note: Our standard kayak rental for 2 hours is 45 € / DOUBLE KAYAK. Each double kayak fits up to 2 adults (+ 1 small child). Each booking is for 1 DOUBLE KAYAK.
Kayak rental includes all equipment plus a walkie talkie to stay in touch. Want to stay out longer? No problem, extra hours are only 15 € / hour.
Departure Point :Camí Vell de la Victòria, 86A, 07400 Alcúdia, Illes Balears, Spain
We can arrange a transfer from Puerto Pollensa, Alcudia, Playa de Muro and Can Picafort at additional cost. Please let us know where you stay and we'll get in touch with you to provide you with details.
Other07400 Alcúdia, Balearic Islands, Spain - as well as Puerto Pollensa, Puerto Alcudia, Playa de Muro and Can Picafort
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.