Kayaking Tour Through the Mangroves in Isla Holbox
On this tour you will be guided through the winding mangroves where you will get the opportunity to see various birds and spectacular scenery. You are also likely to see crocodiles to make this an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Double kayaks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: VIP Holbox Experience, Calle Igualdad s/n Sin Numero, Holbox Island 77310 Mexico
Upon arrival, you will get your double kayak and receive a briefing to start the tour. Paddle through these amazing mangroves which are home to different types of bird species that live on the coast. You may even be able to spot some crocodiles basking on the banks of the channels and you might also be able to see flamingos, depending on the season.
In the mangroves, the water is calm and relaxing and you can hear the songs from the birds. Your professional guide will provide you with information about the flora and fauna you see to enhance your experience.
Your kayaking adventure is divided in two parts of 45 minutes each. After the first half, you will stop to rest and have some water before you continue your way back to the departing point.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: VIP Holbox, Av Damero esq, Carito SN, Isla, 77310 Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
2: Villas Tiburon by The Beach, Calle Paseo Kuka KM. 1, Zona Hotelera, 77310 Isla Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, insect repellent, a hat, biodegradable sunscreen and a camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.