Kayaking to the Uros Floating Islands
On this tour you will kayak around Lake Titicaca for about 1 h; We will take you to the port and then you will have to reach the island of the Uros passing through the Titicaca national reserve; This is a different way of seeing the lake in Puno and visiting the island of the Uros.
In addition, you can join another group to visit Taquile (full day) or Amantani (2d1n); For this, see our related optional products
• Small group size
• Transfers from the hotel from the center to the port and vice versa
• Ideal for all
• Instructor guide
• Physical condition is not required
• Kayaks are professional, safe and very stable: "Sea Kayaks".
• We will have additional support: boat and staff.
• Estimated to paddle is 1 hour from Puno to the island of the Uros.
• We will have a kayak instructor.
• No previous experience required.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- National park fees
- Pick up and return to the hotel.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
This kayak tour of Lake Titicaca begins with pickup from your hotel to the port of Isla Esteves at 8 a.m. approx., where we will take all the equipment / professional equipment necessary to practice the kayak; We will paddle around 1 hour, to the Uros islands. During the trip we will see all the biodiversity of Lake Titicaca, birds, flora and fauna, and the landscape of Lake Titicaca. We will also see an island made entirely of rocks to finally arrive at the Uros Islands, where the locals will give us a warm welcome and an explanation of the Uros activities, we will return to our hotel at around 11.30 in the morning.
On this tour you will kayak around Lake Titicaca for around 1 h; We will take you to the port and then you will have to reach the Uros Island passing through the Titicaca National Reserve; This is a different way of seeing the lake in Puno and visiting the Uros Island.
Also, you can join another group to visit Taquile (full day) or Amantani (2d1n); For this, see our related optional products
• Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
Departure Point :Plaza Mayor de Puno, Jr. Deustua 458, Puno 21001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
This kayak tour of Lake Titicaca begins with the pick-up from your hotel to the port of Isla Esteves at 8 a.m. approx. We pick you up directly from your hotel, remember! Your hotel has to be in the center of the city, if not, and your hotel is: Libertador, Posadas del Inka, Xima Hotel, Jose Antonio, Casa Andina Premium Puno, Mirador del Titikaka, Yatch, Puma kala or Taypikala. Do not worry! We can send you a mobility for an additional charge.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.