Kayaking on the Sólheimajökull Glacier Lagoon
A 2.5 hour kayak tour on the lagoon in front of Sólheimajökull Glacier. A whole new perspective on the ever changing glacial landscape.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Technical equipment
- Kayak and paddle
- Dry suit
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Warm clothing
Glide along the smooth surface of Sólheimajökull’s Glacier Lagoon during this easy kayaking tour. Bask in the beautiful nature around you as your expert guide leads you around this famous outlet glacier.
• Solheimajokull Glacier, Vik Iceland
Departure Point :Sólheimajökull glacier parking lot, Sólheimajökulsvegur, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be recieved at time of booking
- Bring warm clothing and extra pair of socks
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that only one child can be booked per one adult.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.