Kayaking on the La Leona river
I discovered the La Leona River, one of the most beautiful rivers in the Patagonian steppe and go trekking through Cerro los Hornos, one of the oldest formations on the planet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Double kayak and paddles
- Neoprene suit and boots, semi-dry jacket, helmet, mittens, life jacket, waterproof bag.
- Round trip transfer from central hotels in El Calafate
- Touring snack (hot drinks, alfajores or brownies; nuts)
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch and drinks are not included. You can choose to take it from El Calafate.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
Navigate the La Leona River, and enjoy the incredible landscapes that surround it.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
No pickup / drop off is made for accommodations that do not have a Reception. In this case, a meeting point will be set at a hotel near your accommodation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under 10 cannot participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.