Kayaking on the Arenal Lake From Arenal
Experience the beautiful flora and fauna native to Costa Rica, while learning and/or using basic kayak techniques, along the lake. On our trip you may observe different species of birds like the “Flycatcher”, “Kingfisher”, “Great Blue Heron” and “Aninga” and may also possibly hear the Howler monkeys!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Fruits Snack
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers.
- Transportation From Hotels in La Fortuna |Arenal
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
This tour leaves from La Fortuna mornings or afternoons to enjoy a pleasant time of kayaking on Lake Arenal and breathtaking views of the Arenal Volcano.
Arenal Lake is the largest and most important lake in Costa Rica, it was man made in 1974 to provide hydroelectric energy for the country. It is also a place where you can find different kinds of resident and migratory birds. Sometimes mammals can be seen in the surroundings.
• Lake Arenal, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in Arenal Zone 1
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not pick up from: Tilajari- Bosque Chachagua -Arenal Vista -Arenal Observatorio -La mansión Inn
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- What to bring: Bathing suit, strap sandals, sunblock and waterproof camera.
- Maximum Weight: 200 Pounds
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.