Kayaking in Vila Franca do Campo Islet (Sao Miguel - Azores)
For us, a kayak excursion along the coast of São Miguel is the best way to combine good physical training with the unique opportunity to explore and discover some of the most beautiful hidden gems on the island (high cliffs, bays, small caves, unknown sand beaches, etc.).
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Accredited guides
- Photos / VideosAll Kayaking material (kayaks, rudders and life jackets);
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and snorkel);
- Insurances, Snacks, Photos and Videos;
- Waterproof barrels (to take your essential belongings with you);
- Pick-up and Drop-off (if respective option is chosen).
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick-up and Drop-off (unless respective option is chosen).
In this tour, you will have the possibility to: explore the exterior (and a little of the interior) of the emblematic Vila Franca do Campo Islet; swim in the Atlantic Ocean; and do some snorkeling. When we arrive at the local marina, we will proceed with the material distribution and a quick safety briefing. In total, we will cover approximately 4.5 km, which normally lasts about 3 hours (depending on weather conditions and group skills).
• Islet of Vila Franca do Campo, Parque Industrial de Vila Franca 500m Offshore, Vila Franca do Campo, Sao Miguel 9680-114 Portugal
Departure Point :Marina de Vila Franca do Campo, Acores, R. do Baixio 6, 9680 Vila Franca Do Campo, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
– The Pick-up time is usually between 08h00 and 08h30 AM, at your accommodation place. – Consider the areas of Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Caloura, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande (for other areas, please contact us).– When the activity is over, we will leave you in the same place we picked you up.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Remember to wear swimwear and adequate clothes.
- Bring your personal towel, water bottle, hair elastic (if applicable), and sunscreen.
- Optional: Bring clothes to use after the activity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All information here: https://fun-activities.net/covid-19-protocol/.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.