Kayaking in Los Haitises 4 hours with local expert Guide.
We recommend around 6 AM to see the dolphins and Manatees. Our Tour Guide speaking English will go with you.The trip is longer 3,5 hours (you will visit caves with pictographs from Indians people, see mangroves, rock islands, bird islands, and also arrive in San Lorenzo Bay).
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local Tour Guide
- Kayak Equipment
- Entry/Admission - Los Haitises National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Haitises National Park, Dominican Republic
We will be Kayaking By Mangroves, Caves and San Lorenyo Bay.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Carretera Sábana Miches, Carr Sábana Miches, Sabana de la Mar 25000, Dominican Republic
2: Carretera Caño Hondo, 25000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.