It’s an adventure for families,
It does not need prior physical condition. The boat accompanies participants who, if they wish, can interrupt the tour at any time and choose to remain inside the vessel and continue the fun there.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance included
- Waterproof mobile phone bag
- Professional guide for a maximum of 6 kayaks
- Support boat
- Tour Photos on Request
What's excluded :
- Brunch - Water bottles are available on board to offer participants
A fantastic kayak guided tour of the famous caves of Ponta da Piedade in Lagos.
The adventure begins at the marina in Lagos, where our adventurers comfortably head aboard our boat until close to the main tourist attraction of our city.
Once there and in a kayak we travel the entire coastline until we pass Ponta da Piedade. We still have time to dive at the end of the activity, have a refreshing drink, a sunbath, and there is still time for snorkelling activity (equipment not provided)
The vessel has a bathroom on board and music.
• Ponta da Piedade, Lagos Portugal
Departure Point :Passeio dos Descobrimentos 10, 8600-302 Lagos, Portugal
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company is certified with the "Clean & Safe" seal issued by Turismo de Portugal. It has a protocol, all employees received training and are able to respond to this new reality. We strictly comply with the protocol, in order to make this trip very safe and enjoyable.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.