Kayaking at Ao Talen
The small fishing village of Ao Talen is located in the heart of Krabi's local mangrove ecosystem. Explore the hidden beauty spots of this magnificent area by kayak. Paddle your way through bays and canyons, past caves and cliffs.
Begin with a Minivan Transfer to Ao Talen Pier by 9.00am. for a Briefing by your kayaking guide about the morning ahead.
Soon you'll be exploring the mangrove forest of Ao Talen by kayak, including stunning overhanging limestone cliffs, lagoons, swamps, etc.
The wildlife here, including birds, reptiles and mammals is amazing. Frequently sighted birds in the mangroves are Brown-Winged Kingfishers, Pacific Reef Egrets, Asian Dowitchers and White-Bellied Sea Eagles. It is not uncommon to see Otters, Macaques, Gibbons and Two-Banded Monitor Lizards too. And in the muddy, shallow waters, Fiddler Crabs and Mud Skippers are also quite prevalent.
We think you’ll agree that there is no better way to appreciate nature around Krabi undisturbed than by kayaking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- English speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinking Water and snacks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ao Tha Lane, Khao Thong subdistrict, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
The perfect place to see fish, reptiles, birds and mammals living in an undisturbed environment is to kayak through the mangroves, bays and canyons, past caves and cliffs at Ao Talen.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels & resorts in the Krabi area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied at all times
- Infants 2 years and younger not permitted
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- Hotel pick up may be 30-60 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved
- Programme subject to change depending on weather and tides.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- What to bring - Beach Shoes, Sun Protection, Towel and Camera
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.