Kayak Trip to the Boulders Penguin Colony from Simon's Town in Cape Town
Paddle the warm waters of False Bay and you will see some amazing things. It's a 2 hour long kayak trip that is great exercise, terrific fun and a special adventure that gets you to see the Penguins of Boulders beach from a unique angle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Souvenier photos (online)
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from site
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Enjoy a kayak trip to one of the most unique places in the world - a penguin colony in suburban Cape Town at Boulders Beach. The best way to see it is from the water with us and learn about the penguins and the dangers they face. You will also see Cape Fur seals and a variety of seabirds.
Our kayaks are designed for maximum stability and no experience is necessary. Anyone with full mobility from 10 upwards can do it.
It's also great exercise, terrific fun and a special adventure.
All trips are led by knowledgable and experienced professional guides.
• Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
• Kayak Cape Town, Town Jetty, Wharf Street, Simon's Town South Africa
Departure Point :1 Wharf St, Simon's Town, Cape Town, 7975, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.