Kayak Tour on the Neva River, in the Heart of St. Petersburg
This Kayak tour is a unique way to discover the Venice of the North, and the cultural capital of Russia. You will discover the heart of the city from the water directly.
You will use your kayak on the Neva river, giving you amazing panoramas that can be observed from nowhere else, and a great view on the historical center of the city. You will move between Vasilevsky Island, the Winter Palace (hosting the Hermitage), the Peter and Paul Fortress: the original citadel of Saint Petersburg, founded by the Tsars. You will end up your journey in front of the legendary cruiser Aurora, where you’ll be able to take a unique photo.
You’ll paddle around the cruiser that announced the start of the Russian revolution, which changed the history of the world.
This activity, available in summer only, will be the best and most memorable experience of your trip to Saint Petersburg. With a group and instructor, make the best out of your trip to Russia, and go back home with amazing memories in mind.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of a Kayak for 2 people
- All necessary equipment: paddles, life-vest, spray skirt, helmet, pair of gloves
- Bottled water
- A group instructor
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cruiser Aurora
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Winter Palace of Peter I, Dvortsovaya Emb., 32 metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg Russia
You will observe the former residence of the Russian emperors, which is today hosting the world famous Hermitage Museum.
Pass By: Trinity Bridge, Neva River Emb. joins Suvorovskaya and Troitskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
One of the biggest and most important bridges of the city.
Pass By: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
The Peter and Paul Fortress is the original citadel of St. Petersburg, Russia, founded by Peter the Great in 1703. It is the oldest part of the city, the Heart of Saint Petersburg.
Stop At: Cruiser Aurora, Petrovskaya / Petrogradskaya Emb. Gorkovskaya Metro, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
This ship is more than 100 years old. It was launched in 1900 and is very symbolic in Russia : its canons announced the start of the Russian Revolution. You will sail around this massive ship and take pictures around it. Every Russian knows that story of the Aurora Cruiser.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Petrovskaya embankment, 6, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197046
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.