Kayak Tour in La Leona River from El Calafate
Kayak and hike along the La Leona River on this 8.5-hour tour. After kayaking for approximately an hour, we will stop for a hike of two hours where we can see petrified trees and dinosurs bones. After lunch we go back into our kayak to continue paddling throught the wildest patagonia steppe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- You will be picked up at approximately 7:30am at your hotel, and the transfer to the river takes about one hour . You will receive all the equipment that you need as well as a safety training to prepare you for kayaking adventure.
After that we start paddling the first 8 km for approximately one hour, learning about the geology, flora and fauna and enjoying the river. We stop for a hike and lunch at a spot with amazing views.
Head back onto the river to kayak for another 6 km, hour and 20 minutes learning about the geological formations and the steppe vegetation. At the end of this kayaking session, you will be picked up and returned to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all hotels, hostels, airb&b in Calafate and we can drop off at the airport at the end of the trip after 4.15 pm.
Departure Time :7:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You must bring: Box lunch, hiking shoes, long sleeved shirt, light coat and shorts or leggings.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.