Kayak Sunset Tour with Dolphins
It is a very special activity in which we can enjoy a kayak tour, observe the marine life that exists in the teno-scratch marine strip, such as dolphins, while we enjoy the sunset, we will visit the Palmar cave and take photos and videos, you can't miss it.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Comfortable seats
- Liability insurance
- PHOTO AND VIDEO
What's excluded :
This is one of the most beautiful activities you can do in Tenerife, we will start from Los Cristianos beach towards the cliffs of Guaza, a natural reserve of special inertness due to its diversity of birds and marine fauna, in this case we will do it under a spectacular sunset, hopefully we will cross during the activity with some of the dolphin families that pass through this area, then we will visit the amazing cave of Palmar, to take some photos of the cliff and the cave, the return will be done leaving behind the fall of the sun, all our tours are carried out in a sustainable way and respecting the environment.
• Montanas Guaza, Tenerife Spain
Departure Point :Adventoure - Kayak school, edificio Santa Amalia, Calle del Valle Menéndez, local 7, 38650 Los Cristianos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.