Kayak Rio Guadalquivir and Triana
Kayaking from the point of view of Magellan.
Discover Seville from the Guadalquivir with this private 2-hour kayak tour.
Admire the main attractions of Seville from the river while enjoying a quiet kayaking experience. You will get a different view of the city, at the same time you exercise.
We will see the historical places of commerce with America and the Magellan journey. The Torre del Oro, the historic lighthouse, the Triana neighborhood, the birthplace of many flamenco singers or the Cartuja monastery where Columbus lived for a while, have a spectacular appearance from the riverbank. LEVEL of difficulty: Initiation activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ticket office
- Locker room
- Photo Report with Aquatic Camera
- Bilingual and Friendly Instructor
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
We will walk through the Guadalquivir River. And we will learn about the Magellan's Travel River, and we will have a different and unique view of the city.
We will enjoy sports, exercise, the river and a great day.
• Puente del Cristo de la Expiracion, 41010 Seville Spain
• Puente de la Barqueta, 41092 Sevilla, Spagna, Seville Spain
• Puente de Isabel II (Puente de Triana), Puente de Isabel II Connecting Calle Reyes Católicaos and Plaza del Altozano, 41010 Seville Spain
• Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristobal Colon Near Puente de San Telmo, 41001 Seville Spain
• Real Maestranza de Caballeria de Sevilla, Paseo de Colon, 12, 41001 Seville Spain
• Teatro de la Maestranza, Paseo de Cristobal Colon, 22, Sevilla, 41001 Spain
• Triana, Seville Spain
• Mercado de Triana, Plaza Altozano s/n, 41010 Seville Spain
• Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge, Plaza del Altozano s/n, Mercado de Abastos de Triana, 411010 Seville Spain
• Callejon de la Inquisicion, Seville Spain
• Paseo De La O, Paseo Nuestra Senora de la O, 41010 Seville Spain
Departure Point :Calle Rey Juan Carlos I, Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 6-12 years old Children must know how to swim, and they must be accompanied by their parents, and that they authorize the activity.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.