Navigating the Guadalquivir River is becoming one of the most refreshing and striking activities in Seville. Enjoy its views ... between Seville and Triana while doing some sport.
You can enjoy points of interest such as Torre de Sevilla, Isabel II Bridge (Triana Bridge), Bétis Street, San Telmo Bridge, Torre del Oro and much more.
At the end you just want to start over!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak, paddle, life jacket and waterproof boat if you need to carry things.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Food, soft drinks or alcoholic beverages
- In the Club Piraguismo Triana you can enjoy a wide range of kayaks. Crossing, recreation or tourism, whitewater and for the most daring competition kayaks.
We have a large fleet of kayaks, both double and single.
You can enjoy an unforgettable experience, navigating Seville at your leisure and not depending on anyone.
Departure Point :Canoeing Club Triana, Instalaciones Deportivas Municipales Arjona, Calle Radio Sevilla, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9/26/2019 - 10/27/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.