Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile
Take a kayak tour to Uros Island by yourselves (1h paddle) and discover Uros floating in an amazing way, paddle in “water streets” and take an impressive overlook of Uros. And as if it were not enough you will continue to Taquile natural island by fast boat, to enjoy the best landscapes Lake Titicaca have to offer you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer: Hotel / Port / Hotel
- Instructor Guide (English / Spanish)
- Support motorboat (where you can leave your luggage/backpack if you have one)
- All equipment Adventure + Sea Kayak
- Motor fastboat from Uros to Taquile and Puno
- Group guide during Taquile island
- Lunch in Taquile Main Course: Option 1: Grilled trout accompanied with rice, French fries, and salad Option 2:Omelet (made with eggs and vegetables) accompanied with rice, French fries, and salad
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Transfers from hotels located far away from the center Puno (Plaza de armas or Parque Pino)
Transfer from the hotel at 6:45am around (according to your hotel we will give you a closer time) to the Esteves Island (local Uros port), paddling 1 hour after we arrive to Uros floating islands, in the route you can see: a variety of birds, flora, fauna, the landscape of the lake Titicaca and an full rock island before arriving.
When we arrive to Uros Island the families present us,their main different activities of the islanders, after that, we will continue to Taquile Island by Fast boat (1h20min trip). Taquile is the place of the best weavers. People wear colorful traditional clothes, which they make by themselves; Taquile Island is famous for its crafts productions, particularly for its beautiful textiles and landscapes. We will get back to Puno around 15hrs:30min.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:50 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A light day pack to carry all the necessary things for you:
- Water bottle
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses, disinfecting alcohol and gel, and toilet paper.
- Full charged camera, cellphones or electronic devices
- Money for snacks, souvenirs, etc. (in Peruvian soles)
- Jumper (sweater).
- Some snacks like chocolate bars and fruits.
- Two kind of clothes, temperature in the morning is cold, during the day is hot, and during the afternoon is cold/windy.
- Walking shoes or boots (In Taquile we will walk 30-40 min uphill and go down by long stairs)
- Waterproof clothes (In rainy season from October to March)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.