Kayak After Dark – Departing from the Marriott's Frenchman's Cove
Kayaking after dark is a rare opportunity to do something different & exciting. Our Illuminated LED kayak location is uniquely situated in a usually calm bay, Pacquereau Bay. Kayakers report seeing multiple turtles, southern stingrays, tarpon and lots of tropical fish. Kayak guides take you on a magical narrated adventure. The lights of the Cove, the city lights of historical Charlotte Amalie harbor and the LED Lighted Kayaks make for an unforgettable night. Illuminated your night with LED Kayaks After Dark. For social distancing and compatibility purposes with our surroundings tour size is limited to 12 guests.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Kayak, Paddle and PFD (personal flotation device)
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (suggested)
- You provide your own transportation to/from our Kayak After Dark Location: Marriott Frenchman's Cove
- Alcohol is not permitted
At our Kayak After Dark location, the Marriott's Frenchman's Cove beach, your St. Thomas Water Sports (STWS) guides will give a safety briefing, an introduction to your equipment and kayaking instruction.
STWS’ kayaks are retrofitted with powerful LED lights, allowing you view the underwater world, which includes the nocturnal residents in their natural habitat. Keep your eyes open for a possible sea turtle, tarpon or stingray sighting!
Enjoy a relaxing twilight paddle to see if the pirate ship is there. Not only will you kayak under the twinkling stars, glow of the moon, but you’ll also experience the sparkling lights of historical Charlotte Amalie Harbour as a backdrop too! It's an adventure you sure want to participate in!
Departure Point :The VI Cat, Marriott Frenchman's Cove Dock, 7338 Estate Bakkeroe Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas VI, St Thomas 00801, USVI
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All tours are listed in local time - Atlantic Standard Time Zone
- Most travelers can participate
- Be sure to mention any allergies or medical conditions to your Guide
- Expectant mothers should consult with their primary care physician about participating in this excursion
- **Please note we will take guests temperature prior to boarding as per CDC recommendations. **Masks are optional. **Please practice social distancing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- St. Thomas Water Sports, llc & Illuminated LED Kayak After Dark, follows local & CDC guidance. We are limiting the max on each tour to accommodate for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.