Kawthaung City Full Day Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, the tour guide will pick you up at your hotel with the private car at 08:00 Am. In the city tour, you can learn about Bayintnyaung (Statue) who was the king of Toungoo Dynasty of Burma (Myanar) from 1550 to 1581. The tour guide will take you to Pyi Taw Aye Pagoda which is Kawthaung’s treasure. And then you can see the pagoda which is made of bamboo-sheet, called Nie at 7 mile village group. You have the chance to relax and take a shower at the waterfall in Maliwon village. After taking a shower and playing with fresh water in there, we will go to hot spring if we have time (sometimes some customers want to spend their whole time at the waterfall). Then we will return to Kawthuang for Victoria point and Myo Ma Market. After that we will go to 555 Mountain which is 555 feet in hight from sea elevation. Transfer to your hotel, relax and have dinner.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kawthoung port
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kawthoung port, Kawthoung Myanmar
Visit around Kawthaung City
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Kawthaung.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.