Kawasan Falls Canyoneering, Cebu Island, Philippines
Kawasan Falls is one of the Philippines most famous waterfalls, and also one of the most famous in the world. Kawasan Falls is known to be a tropical oasis with big bamboo rafts that can take you around the turquoise natural pool, and under the waterfall. Kawasan Falls is truly a beautiful place, and I strongly recommend you to visit it when you are travelling in the Philippines.
Travellers going for a road trip to the south-west coastline of Cebu province flack the Movale Milk Station in Barili. It is a well known place for hungry and tired travellers to stop over and refresh. It has a mixture of food menu but their famous fresh milk and ice cream from cows and carabaos are what people came to taste.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Pick-up and Drop-off from the hotel within Cebu City, Mandaue City and Lapu-Lapu City
- Motorbike ride to jump off point
- Entrance and Parking fees
- Life vest and helmet
- Bottled water
- Full meal after the canyoneering activity
- Activity/Trainer Shoes
- Experience guide
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
This is the waterfall that most people refer to as Kawasan Falls, and it’s very beautiful, and the water is just as turquoise as the pictures, but to be honest, you shouldn’t expect a quiet paradise. Kawasan Falls is a popular attraction both among locals and tourists, and it’s rare to get a quiet moment here. When looking at pictures, it’s easy to fantasize about a serene and calm paradise, but behind the cameras, there are restaurants, table and chairs, and sellers who offer you to go out on the bamboo raft or to eat at their restaurant. With that said, it’s still an amazing waterfall, and it’s fun to go for a swim, but it is not as peaceful as in the pictures. Expect a beautiful place with lots of people, and you will not be disappointed.
The milk station sells fresh cow’s and carabao’s milk. In addition, they also sell ice cream made from cow or carabao milk. For travellers who want to cool off after riding on the bus for an hour or so, they are in luck since the place also sells soft ice cream.ng on the bus for an hour or so, they are in luck since the place also sells soft ice cream.
• Kawasan Falls, Matutinao, Badian 6031 Philippines
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Cebu City and Mactan.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.