Kawaii Food Tour of Harajuku and Omotesando in Tokyo
The Harajuku district of Tokyo is full of cool, cultural, imaginative and above all CUTE food and experiences. Join our tour for the best tastes of this outrageous area.
Come make some delicious memories in Tokyo’s mecca for youth culture. Harajuku is famous for pop art and fashion, and the home of Japan’s CUTEST characters, goods, and yes even “Cute Food!” On this Tokyo food tour let our guides show you around the back streets of Omotesando and Harajuku. Discover cultural snacks, a delicious and original ice-cream, trendy sweets, and the craziest artsy lunch imaginable. Cook your own Okonomiyaki for lunch and wrap up with pop-culture with our local guide.
Find out more than you can from the guidebooks and websites. Explore hidden gems with our local experts. Our Kawaii Food Tour is great for families, cute-culture fans, foodies and especially those with a bit of a sweet tooth.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Local Foods at 5 Food Stops
- Dessert Included
- 1 Drink
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Apple 表参道, 4-chōme-2-13 Jingūmae, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
Let's meet our guide here! Then explore Harajuku and Omotesando districts with a local expert.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Omotesando Hills, 4-12-10 Jingumae, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: Kiddy Land, 6-chōme-1-9 Jingūmae, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
Stop At: Omotesando, Jingumae, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
Explore Omotesando district with a local expert. Learn about Japan’s Antenna Shops & try regional foods there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: LINE FRIENDS FLAGSHIP STORE HARAJUKU, Japan, 〒150-0001 Tokyo, Shibuya City, Jingūmae, 4-chōme−31−１２ 原宿ゼロゲート 1F~3F
Hear the stories of the area as you explore
Duration: 1 minute
Pass By: Cat Cafe MOCHA, Harajuku, 1-14-25 Jingumae 4F Cross Avenue Harajuku, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
Cat cafe Mocha
Pass By: Daiso Harajuku, Japan, 〒150-0001 Tokyo, Shibuya City, Jingūmae, 1-chōme−19−２４ ビレッジ107 ２階
Stop At: Wolfgang Puck Express Harajuku Takeshita Street, Japan, 〒150-0001 Tokyo, Shibuya City, Jingūmae, 1-chōme−17−１ 義富ﾋﾞﾙ 1F
We will finish the tour in the famous Takeshita street. Taste trendy and colorful sweets, perfect for pictures!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Harajuku Station, 1 Jingumae, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
Departure Point :Apple 表参道, 4-chōme-2-13 Jingūmae, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Harajuku Station, 1-chōme-18 Jingūmae, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Same-day Booking available
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian friendly
- Not recommended for Gluten-free
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.