Kaudulla Park Safari Private Jeep only from Habarana
Watch one of the World largest wild Asian Elephant Gathering at Kaudulla National Park on this private jeep safari tour. Accompanied by an experience safari game driver, view the elephants eating, bathing, and playing in their natural environment on banks of the Kaudulla Tank. If you are lucky at inside the park, it’s possible to see deer, wild buffalo, iguana, Ash/purple-faced monkeys. Also assorted birds like eagle, Hawk, parrot, Green bee eater & peacocks.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Safari game driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Habarana city area hotels only)
- Private Jeep safari (From 1 to 5 person)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Kaudulla Park (Usd 10+Tax per person)
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, if outside of Habarana (can be arranged for an additional fee)
- Park Ranger / Guide fee
- Meet your safari game driver from your Habarana city area hotel at 5.45am for morning tour and meet at 2.15pm for evening private jeep safari tour of Kaudulla National Park. You can select 2 tour options. Morning safari or Evening Safari. Morning safari is better for mostly bird watching & might see few elephants. Also for see many elephants gathering, evening safari is recommended. .
Experience “The Gathering,” a name given to the elephants that assemble on the banks of the Kaudulla Reservoir during the dry season. The Kaudulla gathering is one of the world largest grouping of wild Asian elephants at any given time.
View the famous elephants as they graze on the grasses growing on the tank bed. Perhaps you’ll spot any of the park’s diverse wildlife, including deer, wild buffalo, grey langers, Ash/purple-faced leaf monkeys, porcupines, and assorted birds.
When your tour is complete, your vehicle will return you to your hotel in sigiriya
Departure Point :1: Habarana Police Bus Stop, Habarana, Sri Lanka
2: Gunners Club, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Hwy, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
# Kaudulla Park opposite outside car park# Opposite Gunners club, Minneriya# Opposite Police Bus stop, Habarana
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Admission tickets to Kaudulla National Park can be purchased at the park's ticket office upon arrival
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, back problems or other serious medical condition
- Child entry fee Usd 5+Tax (Child below 5 year is Free. Kids between 6 - 11 Year apply Child rate)
- For same day and next day bookings, you must contact the local service provider to provide your hotel name, address & working phone number / Whatsapp number with country code
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.