Kaudulla Park Entry Ticket + Safari Jeep All included Ticket
Avoid waiting in lines to purchase your entrance ticket to the park and enjoy a hassle-free start to your safari. Purchasing the park entrance ticket has never been this easy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry / Admission to Kaudulla National Park
- Safari Jeep
- Pick-up/Drop-off from/to the Park Gate.
- Entry/Admission - Kaudulla National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Anuradhapura Trincomalee Kalpitiya Baticola pick-up drop off can arrange
- Sigriya Dambulla Polonnaruwa pick-up Extra Charge 15 US$
- Guides (Subject to availability at the time of entering the park)
- Food and drink
- Safari Jeep with the service of an experienced Driver (Also your tracker)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Visit: Kaudulla National Park, Galoya Road, Habarana 51375 Sri Lanka
Located in the historic city of Polonnaruwa in Sri Lanka, Kaudulla national park presents an ample of opportunities for travelers to spot majestic elephants in their natural habitats.
In addition to the Over 150 up to 300 Wild elephant, Sambar deer, Spotted Deer, wild boar, Wild Buffalo , Three Type Of Monkey Gray languor,Black Nape Haier,also Paradise For Birds Green Bee Eaters, Asian Paradise Flycatcher, Brown Fish Owl , Asian spoonbill, grey-headed fish eagle, painted stork, are common visuals at the park recorded Over 175 Spices of Birds. Aside from these, one could rarely capture the glimpse of a leopard and sloth bear in the forest.as well as Can See Crocodile, Water Monitor ,Land Monitor also Home For 25 Spices Of Snakes Bigger one is Python
Going on a bumpy ride through an evergreen forest of Kaudulla national park along the small trails is a great adventure, wildlife enthusiasts can’t say ‘NO’ to. The Kaudulla reservoir being the Heart of the National Park, attracts herds of elephants during the dry season IN between June To November from nearby Minneriya, Somawathiya & Wasgamuwa national parks.
Departure Point :Kaudulla National Park, Galoya Road, Habarana 51375 Sri Lanka
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- PCR Certificate Required after 2020 August 1st
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.