Kaudulla National Park Shared Safari
(SKU: LK50D03000) The Kaudulla National Park Safari allows you to see the wild fauna of Sri Lanka in their natural habitats. Travel along the banks of Kaudulla tank to see herds of elephants coming for water. Listen to the calls of strange tropical birds as you try to identify them. Try to catch a glimpse of the albino axis deer said to be unique to this park in Sri Lanka. Many such exciting adventures await!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Safari Jeep.
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker).
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from the Park Gate.
- All taxes and service charges.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Kaudulla National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaudulla National Park, Galoya Road, Habarana 51375 Sri Lanka
The safari will take you on a short game drive through the wilds of Kaudulla. The park is known for its elephant sightings, especially towards the end of the dry season in September. The Kaudulla tank hosts a number of birds and other wildlife, being the main source of freshwater in the surrounding area. You will be travelling in a rough terrain (4WD) game vehicle.
Established in 2002, the Kaudulla National Park forms the Kaudulla-Minneriya Jungle corridor near Trincomalee. It spreads over 6900 hectares of space and includes many dry evergreen forests, abandoned cultivation lands, and grassland zones. The ecosystems of the park mainly revolve around the Kaudulla Tank, one of the ancient water tanks built by King Mahasena during the 3rd century AD. Now the park has some 24 species of mammals, 25 species of reptiles, 26 species of fish, and over 160 species of birds inhabiting the sanctuary, in addition to other insects and living beings.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Park Gate of Kaudulla National Park
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Price is fixed per vehicle
- A maximum of 6 people per vehicle
- Please Advise which safari would you like to go on when you making the booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.