Kaudulla National Park Safari from Sigiriya
Start at the Your Hotel in Sigiriya or Dambulla about 1.30 PM
Proceed to Kaudulla
At the entrance to the national park, we will board an all-terrain jeep and begin our brilliant safari in Kaudulla! Along the way, you will discover why this part of the island has been declared an area of great biodiversity and special protection for birds. Hundreds of wonderful species coexist in this beautiful corner of Asia!
Then we take a break so you can have lunch - please remember to bring your own picnic. With our strength back, we will continue the safari by observing the Asian elephants of Kaudulla. The enormous mammals are grouped into herds distributed around different areas of the national park.
In addition to elephants, during the safari, we will see other wildlife such as Sri Lankan buffalo and deer. Kaudulla is also home to an impressive number of species of Asian reptiles which you will also encounter on the trip.
Come back to your Hotel in Sigiriya or Dambulla
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Comfirtable A/C Vehical
- Fuel Charges
- Safari Jeep with Safari Guide
- All Government Tax & Charges
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Meals & Accommodations
- Any other tour or service not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaudulla National Park, Galoya Road, Habarana 51375 Sri Lanka
Kaudulla National Park is a national park on the island of Sri Lanka located 197 kilometers (122 mi) away from the largest city, Colombo. It was designated a national park on April 1, 2002, becoming the 15th such area on the island.. Along with Minneriya and Girithale, BirdLife International has identified Kaudulla as an Important Bird Area. Historically Kaudulla was one of the 16 irrigation tanks built by King Mahasen. Following a period of abandonment, it was reconstructed in 1959. It now attracts and supports a variety of plant and animal life, including large mammals, fish, and reptiles.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.