Kaudulla National Park Evening Safari
Kaudulla National Park is one of best national parks to spot Elephants in Sri Lanka. It is home to 200+ elephants, monkeys, crocodiles and even a handful of leopards. The park has opened in 2002, is surrounded by grasslands and can be visited year-round to see elephants and other great wildlife. See why this is the best national park in Sri Lanka.
per adult from
What's included :
- Safari by Private 4x4 Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep).
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from the Park Gate.
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker).
- Water Bottle Per Person.
What's excluded :
- Pickup/Dropoff from/to any location not within a 5 KM radius of the park gate.
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash).
- Food and Beverages..
Your safari will start at 2:30 pm at the Evening Safari option. If your hotel is within a 5km radius to the entrance gate, you will also receive a complimentary pickup from your hotel. If not, you will meet your guide at the entrance guide during your selected departure time.
Sri Lanka has over 26 national parks and going on a safari is a popular activity during a usual Sri Lanka Route. Kaudulla National Park is one of best national parks to spot Elephants in Sri Lanka. It's home to 200 elephants, monkeys, crocodiles and even a handful of leopards. The park has opened in 2002, is surrounded by grasslands and can be visited year-round to see elephants and other great wildlife. See why this is the best national park in Sri Lanka.
The best time to visit Kaudulla is between July and December but as mentioned before, this is a year-round destination. The Elephant gathering around the water reservoir takes place in the dry season from July to October.
Most of the travelers come to a Kaudulla national park in Sri Lanka to spot elephants. Herds of elephants can be spotted in this park, even with small elephant babies.
After you complete your safari you will return back starting point.
• Kaudulla National Park, Galoya Road, Habarana 51375 Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Kaudulla National Park SAFARI, Galoya Rd, Kaudulla 51375, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.