Kauai Explorer Helicopter Tour
Soar over Kauai's breathtaking coastline in a luxurious EC130 state-of-the-art helicopter. A truly unforgettable experience of a lifetime!
per adult from
What's included :
- Helicopter Tour
What's excluded :
- Round-trip Transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanapepe Valley Lookout, Kaumualii Hwy, Kalaheo, HI 96741, USA
Soar over Kauai, the "Garden Isle," on this extensive island aerial adventure. This flight features two of Kauai's most recognized natural landmarks: The Napali Coast and Waimea Canyon.
Pass By: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
Grasp the magnitude of the Napali Coast from the air, Kauai's 17-mile coastline known for its emerald-hued cliffs with razor-sharp ridges above the Pacific Ocean.
Pass By: Waimea Canyon State Park, Waimea Canyon Dr, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796
Dubbed "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific" by Mark Twain, Waimea Canyon is known for its desert landscape and vibrant colors. View the spectacular shoreline as you fly toward the Bali Hai Cliffs along the North Shore and Mount Makana.
Pass By: Mt. Waialeale, Kauai, HI
Travel past the tropical rainforest, Mount Waialeale, one of the wettest places on Earth. Get a bird's-eye-view of Jurassic Falls, one of Kauai's most renowned waterfalls
Pass By: Manawaiopuna Falls (Jurassic Park Falls), 21.988204, -159.524912, Hanapepe, Kauai, HI
Conclude your flight over the Hanapepe Valley, famous for its scenes in the film, "Jurassic Park."
Departure Point :Port Allen Airport, 3666 Kuiloko Rd, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.