Katsumi's Teaching Kitchen-Japanese cooking classes!
Your host will talk about where to get certain Japanese products. This is a very 'hands on' class. Recipes will be provided. Some historical background on the dishes that your are making if possible, and you will eat everything that you'll make. Little to no experience is required of the clients. Just the love of Japanese food.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Japanese cooking class
What's excluded :
- You can learn how to make Sushi, Potstickers, Teriyaki Chicken Bento, and the now very popular JPN Street Food class: Yakisoba, Okonomiyaki, and Takoyaki. We will go over products used and where to purchase the Japanese items. Also a quick demo on Japanese table manners and how to hold your chopsticks properly!
• Intro to Sushi Making - Learn to make the Sushi rice, how to make Wasabi, how to prepare the ingredients, and finally to properly roll and set up on your Sushi platter.
Departure Point :6446 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46241, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Must give prior notifications on food allergies.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.