Katowice: Private Traditional Polish Food Tour
We prepared with high precision and special for you a unique program of Food Tasting tour. During this tour you will try selected dishes, delicious local appetizers, dumplings, meats specialities, local spirits and beers, cake and coffe/tea. Also learn about Polish history, customs and traditions during sightseeing walking tour. You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of it will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues
- Dinner - Typical Polish appetizers, soup, main courses, and dessert
- Private tour with licensed and very knowledgeable guide
- More food than you are able to eat!
- Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea and a shot of Polish vodka
- Guided walking tour of Katowice Old Town highlights (exact time depends of chosen option)
What's excluded :
- Additional food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Market Square, Rynek, Katowice 40-001 Poland
Colourful mix of old and modern architecture with lots of places for sitting and relaxing in the square.
Stop At: Spodek, Aleja Wojciecha Korfantego, Katowice 40-005 Poland
The one of the most important place in Katowice city with interesting architecture.
Stop At: Silesian Insurgents' Monument (Pomnik Powstancow Slaskich), Ul. Aleja Wojciecha Korfantego 9, Katowice 40-005 Poland
It is a unique monument which shows part of the modern history of the region.
Stop At: Mariacka Street, Mariacka, Katowice Poland
This street is really awesome, and the architecture is fantastic, too
Stop At: Immaculate Conception Catholic Church (Kosciol Mariacki), plac Ks. Emila Szramka 1, Katowice 40-014 Poland
The nicest church in the city, recently renovated so it looks fresh but with the same old style and atmosphere
Stop At: Silesian Theatre, Rynek 10, Katowice Poland
One of the main big theaters in Katowice Poland. Open for concerts. Located in city center area.
Stop At: Monument to the Scouts of September, Skargi, Katowice 40-001 Poland
It is an amazing monument in a pretty central location but is not so well known.
Stop At: Rondo Sztuki Art Gallery (Galeria Rondo Sztuki), rondo Gen. Jerzego Zietka 1, Katowice 40-121 Poland
Nice interesting spacious open place. Contemporary art.
Pass By: National Symphony Orchestra of the Polish Radio, Wojciecha Kilara 1 Square, Katowice 40-202 Poland
Enjoy both beauty of the building and its interior as well as acoustics which are definitely one of the best in Europe!
Pass By: District of Culture (Strefa Kultury), Al. Rozdzienskiego, Katowice 40-166 Poland
This is amazing cultural zone - large urban and contemporary space, where you will find how the history and the ideas for the future of the city are meeting one another.
Stop At: Cathedral of Christ the King, ul. Plebiscytowa 49 a, Katowice 40-041 Poland
A hidden gem, stunning inside, classical building with many different alters and stained glass and sculptures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Academy of Music in Katowice, .Wojewodzka, Katowice 40-025 Poland
Fantastic builidng made in unique style and it is place where many Polish musicans rised and developed. Very important place in Katowice.
Pass By: Church of St. Michael the Archangel, Park Kosciuszki near Brynow Zgrzebnioka tram stop, Katowice Poland
This wooden 16th century church is worth a visit. Possible to see for request.
Pass By: Rialto Cinema, Sw. Jana 24, Katowice 40-012 Poland
This isn’t what you call a cinema, it’s a movie theatre. Beautiful building with history, the theatre shows a lot of independent movies
Pass By: Grand Synagogue Katowice, Plac Synagogi, Katowice Poland
An essential visit if you want to know about the history of the Town. Extremely moving and emotional place.
Departure Point :Silesian Theatre, Rynek 10, 40-003 Katowice, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.