Kathmandu,Namobuddha and Dhulikhel Day Hiking
This Hiking gives you a glimpse of the rich and diverse culture of Nepal. On clear days, you also get a glimpse of the magnificent mountain views and very close to the Nature.
During this hiking you can explore ancient towns of Panauti, Dhapasi, Dhulikhel,Namo boudha Hill: Home to Thrangu Monastery, ancient temples, and caves. Associated with legends, both the temple and caves are pilgrimage sites for Hindus and Buddhists.Glorious views of the neighboring towns, hills, and mountain peaks on clear days.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop,Experienced Trekking Guide,All Entrance fees,Lunch-Nepali Food,Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Namo Buddha (Stupa)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses,Gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal,is set in a valley surrounded by the Himalayan mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Namo Buddha (Stupa), Kathmandu Nepal
Namo Buddha is a beautiful place. There is no need to exaggerate this. The place is very quiet and pure. Its environment is very clean, with no pollution, and the natural air is so fresh, cool and healthy. It is also the right place for meditation and practice. In the morning when you wake up, you can see a beautiful sunrise. In the evening you can see a wonderful sunset. You can enjoy snow-covered Himalayan ranges which look so amazing and pure.
From the Buddhist point of view, Namo Buddha is one of the most important religious sites in Nepal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dhulikhel, Dhulikhel, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Dhulikhel is justly famous as a well-preserved Newari town, mountain viewpoint, and hiking and biking hub, though its popularity is waning as modernization.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from your hotel or residence inside Thamel area or nearby.Airports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Easy hiking,recommended for all.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.