Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Kathmandu Valley is a very highest assemblage of lesser observed local villages, and legends, which are still miraculous. The Kathmandu valley is the most developed and populated place in Nepal. The majority of offices and headquarters are located in this valley, making it the economic hub of Nepal. It is popular with tourists for its unique architecture and rich culture that includes the highest number of Jatras (street festivals) in Nepal.A living gallery of Nepalese arts, culture, and ancient heritage famed from the time immemorial.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Patan Durbar Square
Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.