Kathmandu to Chitwan (Sauraha) by Private AC Car (One Way)
Kathmandu to Chitwan by Private AC Car is one way transportation. The private car picks you up from your hotel at Kathmandu and then drives you towards the Chitwan and drops you at your respected hotel in Chitwan. The drives might take about 6 hours or more according to the traffic and road condition. The car stops at your desired places on the way so that you can enjoy the scenery and take photographs. We also provide you the bottled water during the drive. Enjoy the comfortable and smooth drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan crossing the distance of 175 kilometers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
- Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan on Private Car with Air Condition
- Toll charges, Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gratitude for driver
- Additional service if needed.
- Our car reaches your hotel at your desired time and then drives you towards the Chitwan. The car starts from the busy road of the city and goes towards the border of the Kathmandu City Nagdhunga on the west and then catches the Prithivi Highway and leads towards Chitwan. The 6-7 hours drive offers you with the beautiful hills, rivers and streams along with the awesome landscapes. The car stops countless time so that you can truly enjoy the natural beauties that comes the way till you reach Chitwan.
Time: 6-7 Hours
Departure: Early in the morning (or according to the schedule of client)
Distance: 175 Kilomters
Departure Point :
OtherKathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Return Detail :Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.