Kathmandu Manokamana Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Manokamana Pokhara Tour is 5 days guided tour. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Naranhiti Royal Palace Museum, Swayambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilkantha. and Boudhdhanath Stupa, Nagarkot for Sunrise, Manokamana Temple with Cable Car ride, Pokhara, Sarangkot sunrise. Your guide will explain you about all the places while this tour. This tour will be starts after meet and greet you in International Airport, Kathmandu and ends after departure to Airport or your onward journey from your hotel in Kathmandu.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation (2 Star for Budget Nepal Tour selection, 5 Star for Deluxe Nepal Tour Selection) as per itinerary.
- Private car for shuttles service, city tour and sunrise tour.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip shared transfer (for Budget Nepal Tour selection)
- Round-trip private transfer (for Deluxe Nepal Tour selection)
What's excluded :
- All meals and drinks (available to purchase)
- Sightseeing points entrance fees/ Monuments fees (Approx. US$ 20/ Person)
- Tour will began after a warm greeting from International Airport by our representatives upon your arrival in Nepal and private transfer you to your booked hotel as per your Itinerary overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Budget Nepal Tour option, will use private vehicle for shuttles, city tours and sunrise tours, 2* Level hotel for your accommodation and Tourist bus for Intercity travelling (Kathmandu-Manokamana-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
Deluxe Nepal Tour option, will use guided private vehicle for entire tours, 5 Star Level hotel for your accommodation.
Following morning, will start our journey to Pokhara via Manokamana Temple, After driving 3-4 hours, will reach at starting point to Manokamana, will take Cable Car ride (One way takes 12 minutes to reach to the top). Spending couple of hours, will ride cable car back to it's starting point, and start driving to Pokhara ( another 3 hours). Will then transfer you to the booked hotel in Lakeside area of Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.
Next morning, 5am, will start our sunrise tour to Sarangkot with private car, after 40 minutes will reach to the top, will enjoy awesome sunrise view over Annapurna Mountain ranges. Than, will drive back to hotel. After sometime, will start day tour of Pokhara city , that includes: Water fall (Devi's fall), Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Tibetan Refusee Camp, Mountain Museum, Regional Museum, Seti River Gorge, Gorkha Museum, Bindyabashini Temple, Old Bazaar, Fewa Lake. Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Next morning, will start our journey to Kathmandu ( Approx. 7 hours, depending on traffic of Kathmandu valley). Will cover some places of interest [KATHMANDU DURBAR SQUARE (UNESCO World Heritage Site), SWAYAMBHUNATH STUPA (UNESCO World Heritage Site), PASHUPATINATH TEMPLE (UNESCO World Heritage Site), BOUDDHANATH STUPA (UNESCO World Heritage Site) ]. After completion of tour, we will drop you back to your hotel for overnight stay. Following morning, will start our Sunrise tour to Nagarkot (Approx. 1.30 hrs drive from your hotel). Will enjoy sunrise view over Mt. Everest (The world's highest mountain - 8848 meters). We spend couple of hours here in Nagarkot. After that, will drive back and drop to your hotel and or will drop you to depart point for your onward journey. Tour end.
Departure Point :The hotel / residence you stay in Thamel area in Kathmandu or Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd, Head office, Bhagawanbahal, Thamel-29, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Departure Time :According to your flight landing schedule in Kathmandu International Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.