Kathmandu Full Day Private Sightseeing by Private Car
• Visit exciting historical and religious monuments of great interest
• Where you can find both Hindu temples and Buddhist monasteries close to each other
• Explore local impressive cultures and traditional life of both Hindu and Buddhist religions
• Kathmandu valley steeped with most UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Tour of famous old Durbar Square (old royal palace courtyard) of ancient monarch
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car with Driver
- Fuel and Parking Fee
- A city guide
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance fees
- Your personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Enjoyable and delightful moments where you can soak into local cultures of both Hindu and Buddhism religions visiting old Durbar Square (Royal palace courtyard) of three main cities and great work of arts with magnificent temples and Stupas, where tour leads you around famous places where most of the monuments listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Tour that begins from morning till late afternoon takes you exciting places around Patan Durbar Square, great Hindu temple of Pashupatinath dedicated to Lord Shiva continues to large Buddhist Stupa of Bouddhanath with all seeing of lord Buddha, tour extends heading west of the Kathmandu to reach a high hill at Swayambhunath a famous landmark of the country.
Places to visit: Pashupatinath, Boudhnath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Monkey Temple
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name and hotel name is required at time of booking
- The price covers 4 people maximum in a single booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.