Kathmandu day tour
we offer you the day trip in resonable price with qualified guide and good car service. we offer you the day trip in resonable price with qualified guide and good car service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pashupatinath Temple, Pashupati Nath Road 44621, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Pass By: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudha Nath Stupa: It is consider as one of the oldest and largest stupa in Nepal. It is famous for its design. Buddhist people believe that without visiting Boudha Nath their life will be incomplete.
Pass By: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Swyambunath Stupa: This religious site is lies to the north west of Kathmandu valley is famous for sightseeing. Swyambhunath temple is also known as ‘Monkey Temple’ among foreigners. The hillock and the temple at the top made this area is an island in the urban area of Kathmandu. It is the best place for meditation, sightseeing and learning Buddhism.
Pass By: Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
You will enjoy by visiting museum, Palaces and temples in Patan Durbar Square. The main scenic spots are Krishna Mandir,Sundari Chowk,Durbar Square, Royal Palace,Golden Gate, Mahaboudha Temple,Peace Gallery,King Yonarendra Malla's Statue,Rato Machendranath Temple, Patan Museum and Golden Temple.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tribhuwan international airport
Departure Time :4/25/2019 - 10/19/2021
Sunday: 12:15 AM - 05:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.