Kathmandu city Tour
This tour package will not require any special level of fitness. It is designed to provide a relaxing and enlightening snapshot of both our country’s busy-ness and untouched areas of nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Our travels commence with transport within the Kathmandu Valley which offers many interesting major historical monuments such as Boudhanath stupa one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks at prayer in the monasteries around the outskirts.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Then to Pashupatinath, the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the Bagmati River. Here you will see Hindu holy men (Sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. We then travel to Kathmandu Durbar Square viewing the different Hindu temples and hear the legends of the Kathmandu valley. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Office Representative will be at the International airport with your name card to assist you. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.