Kathmandu City Sightseeing Private Day Tour
Kathmandu City Sightseeing is a day tour at the four UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Kathmandu Durbar Square with age old palaces, temples and shrines. Swayambhunath 'Monkey Temple' located atop hill with great view of Kathmandu City. Tourist popularly call it as 'Monkey Temple' due to many monkeys residing at it's forested area. Pashupatinath,the holiest Hindu temple of Lord Shiva located at the banks of holy Bagmati River. Hindu funeral rituals are performed at it's river bank. One can also notice many 'Sadhu's holy men at the temple. Then finally Bouddhanth, the largest Buddhist Stupa inside the Kathmandu Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking city guide.
- Transportation by A/C private vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off to/from sightseeing points.
- Mineral water during the sightseeing.
- All local and government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Monuments entrance fees (Approx US$ 25 per person - Need to pay at the entrance of each monuments)
- Lunch, Drinks, Photography etc.
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Kathmandu Durbar Square is the ancient seat of royalty with old palaces, temples, shrines. (Some part being restored due to earthquake)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Swayambhunath 'Monkey Temple' is a Buddhist Stupa located atop hill providing panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Pashupatinath is the Hindu temple of Lord Shiva located at the holy Bagmati River.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath is the biggest Buddhist Stupa inside the Kathmandu Valley located closer to Pashupatinath Temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from inside the Kathmandu City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dust Mask (Recommended).
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Kindly note some of the monuments are damaged due to Earthquake of 2015.
- Near public transportation
- Entrance fees in Nepali rupees can be paid at the site approx.US$25 per person for all nationalities except Indian nationals.
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance fees in Nepali rupees can be paid at the site approx.US$3 per person for all Indian nationals.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.