Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour
The full combination of nature, wildlife, lifestyle, city, culture, and traditions make this tour favorite of million people. It will fulfill the desire of all category.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Tribhuvan International Airport
What's excluded :
- Bar bill and all not mention on inclusive list
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu
Stop At: Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Touristic place in Nepal.
Duration: 12 hours
• Dinner: Welcome Dinner at cultural restaurant in Thamel.
Accommodation included: Your standard hotel in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu to Chitwan by Bus/ car/flight
Stop At: Chitwan National Park, Main street Hatti Chwok, Sauraha 44200 Nepal
The hub of wildlife Chitwan is equally popular for Tharu culture and tradition.
Duration: 15 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel in Chitwan.
Day 3: Chitwan to Pokhara by Bus/ Car/ Flight
Stop At: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
The lake is popular for boating and fishing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
The best viewpoint of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and other mountain ranges.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotels at Pokhara.
Day 4: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Bus/ Car/ Flight
Pass By: Trishuli River Side Resort, Prithvi Hwy, Benighat 45100, Nepal
good place to see the rafting.
Accommodation included: Your standard hotels in Kathmandu
Day 5: Farewell - Your final departure
Stop At: Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Only one international Airport of Nepal.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.