Kathmandu & Himalayas Panoramic Hike
Champa Devi and Kirtipur are some of the best destinations to see Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur districts, cultural places, beautiful eye catching mountains and its ranges such as Mt. Everest, Ganesh Himal, Annapurna, Langtang, Gaurishanker etc. A person who has very little time to spend in Nepal and wants to see the whole Kathmandu Valley and panoramic views of many beautiful mountains, Champa Devi and Kirtipur can be the right choice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver and local tour guide
- Lunch (Nepali cuisine)
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Drinks and beverages
- What is not mentioned in inclusions.
- In the early morning, after breakfast, our team will pick you up and drive to Pharping village (on the way to the Dakshinkali temple). On the way we pass by two important historical towns: Kirtipur and Chovar which we will visit later. On reaching Pharping village, we start our stunning walk towards the Champa Devi Hill along the way of Pine forest. It takes about 3 hours to reach the top, admire the superb natural surrounding along with Hindu shrine and stupa of the hill. From the top, you can enjoy the panorama view of Kathmandu Valley. Hike back to Pharping and drive to Chovar and Kirtipur.
Afterward, we drive to Chovar Hill which is on the way back to Kathmandu. There visit Jal Binayak-a holy temple of Lord Ganesh. Later, we will climb towards Adinath temple which lies at height of Chovar Hill. The Chovar and Kirtipur hills are separated by a valley in between. Then we visit Chilamcho stupa, traditional homes of Newar communities, Bagh Bhairab Temple, Uma Maheshwar, Shri Kirti Bihar and finally going for traditional restaurants which provides us a delicious and healthy Newari lunch at Kirtipur. Afterwards we return to Thamel.
Departure Point :Asian Heritage Treks & Travels (Expeditions), Thabahi Road 1st Floor, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.