Katakolon Shore Excursion: Private Greek Cooking Class
Leave the Port of Katakolon and swap cruise-ship food for traditional Greek cuisine on a 5-hour private cooking class! Under the watchful eye of a local host, help prepare a typical Greek feast, featuring classic dishes like meatballs, moussaka, ‘souvlaki’ and more. Learn about the renowned Mediterranean diet, and then eat the creations with wine at the end of the class.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Cooking class
- Transport by private vehicle and professional driver
- Local guide
- 1 Glass of wine
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Katakolo Port, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Embark your private vehicle and arrive at a close distance traditional village. There you will visit a traditional greek tavern where you will take part in the preparation of your meals using fresh greek products and then you will enjoy your lunch with a glass of wine.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local service provider at least 48hrs before tour to be informed on the exact pickup time (meeting point will be provided on your confirmation voucher)Ports
- Katakolon port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children who do not occupy a seat are free of charge. Children who occupy a seat and are up to 11 years old, benefit from a discount
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - To avoid congestion, vehicle seats will always be in abundance comparing to group comparing to group's size. -Passengers will always have to carry their own protection masks during the activity
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.