Katakolon Cruise Port Transfer
You can combine your Cruise Port Transfer with a tour (Athens city Tour,Attica zoo Park visit, Wine Tasting experience,Cape Sounio Tour,Athens riviera tour).
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- After your request you will receive a confirmation email with all the details for your transfer (driver's name, driver's mobile phone etc).An English speaking driver will wait for you at Katakolo Cruise Port and he will hold a label with your name on it. He will help you with your luggage and he will help you in everything you need..We will transfer you to Athens city or Athens airport.
Departure Point :
An English speaking driver will wait for you at the Cruise Port and he will hold a label with your name on it. He will help you with your luggage and he will help you in everything you need..
PortsKatakolo Port, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
AirportsAthens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/7/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Athens, GreeceAthens International Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.