Kata Beach Scuba Diving, 3 hour trip
Divers who want to experience the tropic beauty of Kata Beach House Reef will love this scuba diving tour. Enjoy round-trip hotel transport, the convenience equipment rental on the spot, and the personal attention of an expert guide with a small-group size that's capped at just four travelers. Choose a convenient departure time and prepare to see the underwater world of Thailand!
This tour is suitable for both experienced and unexperienced divers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai and Nai Harn
- Dive guide, tanks and weights included
- Drinking water, coffee and tea
What's excluded :
- Rental of dive equipment available at 400 Baht for a full set
- Hotel pickup and drop off outside of the areas of Karon, Kata, Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong.
This tour has been designed for certified divers who are looking to experience Kata Beach House Reef. Because diving here is at a maximum depth of 10 meters, the location is suitable for both non-certified and certified divers.
This 3-hour dive experience gives you the chance to get an impression of the Phuket underwater world and marine life, such as colorful corals, parrot fish, barracuda, snapper, very nice macro life including shrimp, nudibranchs, quite often cuttlefish and moray eels. Your guide takes a maximum of four people into calm waters for a relaxed diving tour that includes tanks and weights, snacks, and hotel pickup and drop-off in the area.
First we go to the shop to, if required, check out the equipment if required, prepare our gear and go to the beach, a less than 5 minute ride. We can park close to the beach, don the gear and get wet!
This is the best option to enjoy the beauty of Phuket diving without going on a full daytrip, so plenty of time for other activities or relaxation.
All in all a very enjoyable dive, for both the experienced and (relatively) new diver. Groupsize will be maximum 4 divers, but quite often there will be less divers in the group.
• Pakbang Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Phuket 83100 Thailand
• Phuket dash Scuba dot Com, 53 Katekwan Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Phuket 83100 Thailand
Departure Point :Phuket dash Scuba dot Com, 53 Kade Kwan Rd, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from anywhere on the island. For Kata, Karon, Chalong, Nai Harn and Rawai a pickup is included within the price. If you want to be picked up from outside of the included area we can arrange pickup at a surcharge.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We adhere to all DAN, PADI and SSI safety protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.