Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days
Discover the varied splendors of Morocco and see its major sights and cities. On this private four days tour you’ll see the High Atlas Mountains, oasis and Merzouga desert, Ouarzazate and Telouet village. Enjoy sunset while riding camels, see Berber villages, and stay in a desert camp. Discover a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou.
This experience will be memorable for the rest of your life.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 overnights
- Camels trek
- Entry/Admission - Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Draa Valley
What's excluded :
- Entrances fee
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah du Pacha el Glaoui
- Entry/Admission - Musee Theatre Memoire de Ouarzazate
- Entry/Admission - Roses Valley
Day 1: Marrakech - Touama - Tichka pass - Telouet - Ait ben haddou
Stop At: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
On the side of the mountains you will see Berber villages, farms, fascinating views and also color diversity of the Atlas mountains.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Road of 1001 kasbah started from this fortified village where lot of movies has been filmed like Game of thrones, Gladiator, Kingdom of heaven.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kasbah du Pacha el Glaoui, Proche Telouet, Telouet 45252 Morocco
Famous celebrities were in the palace in the 50s.
One of the pearls of the Atlas mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ounila Valley, Ait Ben Haddou Morocco
The Ounila Valley links the Tizi n Tichka pass to Ait Ben Haddou and was originally the main thoroughfare for the trans-saharan trade route between Marrakesh and sub-saharan Africa.
Duration: 40 minutes
• Dinner: Dinner at the guest house or at the ryad
Accommodation included: kasbah tibi
Day 2: Ait ben haddou - Todra gorges - Merzouga camp
Pass By: Musee Theatre Memoire de Ouarzazate, 10 Route Nationale Skoura, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
museum of cinema is option to stop.
Stop At: Roses Valley, El Kelaa M'gouna N10, El Kelaa M'gouna 45800 Morocco
One of the best valleys in Morocco, known by its special roses and distillation of the roses.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gargantas del Todra, Tinerhir 45800 Morocco
Ideal place to walk and to enjoy the nature canyons of Todra gorges over 300 meters of altitude.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fossiles d'Erfoud, Avenue Molay Ismail Erfoud, Erfoud 52200 Morocco
Musuem of fossils
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Erg Chebbi Dunes, Morocco
Explore Merzouga Erg Chebbi dunes where the only huge dunes in Morocco. Start the camel ride to spend the night in the middle of the dunes under the nomadic tents. Admiring sunset & sunrise.
Duration: 15 hours
• Breakfast: breakfast in the hotel/guesthouse
• Dinner: Dinner in Merzouga
Accommodation included: Standard camp & Camel ride
Day 3: Merzouga - Draa valley - Ouarzazate
Pass By: Ihmadi Trilobites Centre, BP 65 Pv. Errachidia, Alnif Morocco
Off the beaten path between Merzouga and Draa valley
Stop At: Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
Sea of palm trees. more then 300 type of dates.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: مطار ورزازات, Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
Hollywood of Africa
Duration: 14 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel tichka
Day 4: Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Pass By: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
arrive to Marrakech around 4pm or 5pm
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Koutoubia, Medina Jamaa El Fena, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Any accessible hotel/ryad/adress by minivan.Other places should be communicate with the manager in WhatsApp
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.