All our holidays are tailor-made so please feel free to request any combination of hotels, riads or tours for your own holiday. The minimum reservation for our accommodation only service is 3 nights in total, although not necessarily at same property. Simply contact us by phone or email or complete one of our inquiry forms.
• Why Moroccan Skies? –
All our reservations staff have worked in Morocco (or visited extensively) and will be more than happy to offer advice and suggestions on any of our featured destinations, tours and properties.
our prices are similar to or quite often cheaper than our internet competitors or booking directly and significantly cheaper than those producing expensive brochures whilst our service, knowledge and after sales care is second to none.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
Prime to southern valleys and oases, this outpost destination journey announces the Sahara Desert. To carry on south or east or wander around,you can stay in a Kasbah, Riad or a wild camp. And head to the Dades valley,meander the Draa oases or hike the big dunes of Merzouga. On this jeep trip you are almost bound to spend at least a night to explore some surreal surroundings.
A break away in the south starts and ends up in Marrakech or Ouarzazate where life is calm and more luxurious.If you consider a free wander amongst Africa’s biggest film sets, strolls in Kasbahs and oases combined with a charming place, the south is the place to go.
Details:day by day
Day1: Marrakech to Taroudant
Day2: Taroudant to Chiggaga
Day3: Day in the Sahara
Day4: Chiggaga to Zagora
Day5: Zagora to Merzouga
Day6: Merzouga to Dades
Day7: Dades to Ouarzazate
Day8: Ouarzazate to Marrakech
-To reach the Sahara’s doorstep and stay in charming local establishments.
Holiday available all year.
-All of our self drive tours can be modified to fit your budget, schedule and interests.
What we love
- Quality accommodations combining charm, warm welcomes and authenticity.
- An itinerary that leaves you time to discover, meet people and relax.
- The contrast of the verdant valley with the barren desert next door.
- A first initiation to the Sahara!
- During your day in Mhamid, we would recommend you go on a camel safari with one of our local
guides for an authentic immersion in this nomadic universe.
- The ideal period to take this trip is from March to April in spring when the fruit trees are blossoming
- If you’re unsure about driving in Morocco, don’t hesitate to hire a driver. This peace of mind and the helpful advice of a local will make your trip more expensive, however.
- If you are on a small budget, we can offer the trip staying in a lower category of accommodation.
– 6 day rental of a vehicle of category of your choice; A/B/C/D or 4WD.
– VAT included, unlimited distance, insurance, pick up and drop off at your hotel.
– The entire tour takes place on well-kept paved roads.
– There is no reason to rent a 4WD unless you prefer to drive one…
Departure Point :Hôtel Ali, Rue Moulay Ismail, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.