Karura Forest Hike Trail Bike & Nature Walk Nairobi Day Tour
Karura Forest, with comfortable, round-trip transfers from Nairobi. Explore multiple hiking paths hidden deep in the lush green reserve, where you can find waterfalls, caves, and multiple species of local wildlife.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Admission fees
- Any Addition $
You will be picked up from you Hotel and proceed to Karura forest.
The forest contains nearly all the 605 species of wildlife found in Nairobi including three types of antelope
Mammals: include Harvey’s Duiker, Grimm’s Duiker, Bushbucks, Bush pigs, Genet Cats, Civets, Bush babies, Porcupines, Syke’s Monkeys, Ground Squirrel, Hares and the Epauletted-bat.
Reptiles: Include pythons, green snakes and monitor lizards.
Birds: The forest hosts around 200 species of birds including Ayres Hawk-eagle, the African Crowned Eagle, the Silvery-cheeked Hornbill, the Hartlaub’s Turaco, the Narina Trogon, Owls, Crested Cranes, Sparrows, Doves, Weavers and Vultures.
Butterflies: Include the African Queen and Desmond’s Green Banded Swallowtail.
In Karura Forest, one can undertake the following activities:
• Forest walks
• Forest drives
• Bird watching
• Butterfly watching
• Karura Forest, Limuru Road Muthaiga, Nairobi 00619 Kenya
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Nairobi Hotels/Apartments/Airports/Airbnb and you will be Dropped back Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.